4.02.2012

4 weeks to go...

Approximately.

You would think that with as many advances in medicine as society has made, that someone would be able to more accurately predict when a baby will decide to make his or her appearance.  Tomorrow will start the one month countdown until Baby Sasnett's due date.  But, here I sit in my suburban home with a tiny set of feet digging in my ribs, and I'm trying to decide whether or not my sudden urge to do laundry is the nesting instinct or the realization that I won't have clean clothes to wear should we end up in the hospital tonight.  This could seem like the same thing to some people.  Not so, friends.  If I knew this baby would take her sweet time and not arrive until May 16 (the doctors won't let me go past that without induction), I would most certainly put off that load of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment