5.06.2011

Back to the happy

Nothing says, "I'm back to blogging," like my last post.  Sorry for the sadness. 

I'm still extremely sad about losing our baby, and this weekend's holiday doesn't necessarily make it any easier, but at least I have a distraction.

Joel and I bought a house! (cue applause)

We've taken the plunge and are moving to the 'burbs in just a few short weeks.  (Hence the bloggy name change)  Our new casa is definitely a fixer-upper, so I plan on blogging our changes along the way.  I don't have any acceptable pictures right now, but I'll be posting some soon to give all three of you an idea of what we're working with.  We'll definitely make some blunders along the way, but I'm very excited about transforming this house, Sasnett style.  We'll be learning quite a bit, fo sho. 

1 comment:

  1. loving you, continuing in prayers, and CAN NOT WAIT to see the Sasnett Estate! Looking forward to helping soon.

    ReplyDelete